so working on the spoby challenge this week, i’ve realized how much i miss interacting with my pll friends. you guys were the first friends i made on tumblr, and i want to reconnect with everyone.
so i know how this works in the supernatural fandom, but i’m going to attempt to bring it to the pll fandom without the slightest idea of what to expect. i just figured that it’d be a nice thing to do during the hiatus, but the whole idea could go up in flames and leave me super embarrassed. but oh well, here we go!
what is it?
a network is simply an additional way to make friends and connect with other bloggers who share a similar interest! we help each other with promos, and polls, and signal boosts, and whatever else someone might need
(need me to help you hide a body? i’ll help you hide a body)
what happens if you're accepted?
- i’ll tag you in a master post announcement
- i’ll also send you a submission (so please have your submit boxes open) with instructions about what to do next
- you send me a profile pic and bio to be featured on our network page
- you can give me your email (which will NOT be public) so that you can join the network chat blog - a place where you can post your graphics, edits, gifsets, fan fiction, metas, whatever!
- you must follow some reasonable number of blogs in the network. you do not have to follow EVERYONE in the network, but it’s honestly the best way to make friends, so i guess that’s your call.
- we’ll come up with activities and writing challenges and graphics challenges and stuff to do together!
- we can live blog the show together in the chat blog without disturbing our followers too much ;-)
how do you apply?
- reblog this post (we reblog so the word spreads faster - likes won’t count)
- following me is humbly requested, but not mandatory
- you must ship spoby. duh.
- you most post pll/spoby on a semi-regular basis, but it does not need to be your main fandom
- neat, clean themes with a reasonable tagging system (because when we’re organized there’s so much more room for activities)
- a nice personality
how many people will be accepted?
oh i dunno, it depends on the level of interest. this may get 200 notes, it may get 5. we’ll play it by ear. but basically if you ship spoby and post them semi-frequently, your chances are pretty good.
how you can help me:
- spread the word!
- let me know if you are interested in being a co-admin, because it’d be groovy to have a partner or two to help me pick blogs and design activities and stuff. i have a couple people in mind to ask but i haven’t done so yet, haha.
- love me lots and send me encouragement
so hey, get to work, otherwise i’ll have to quietly delete the post and pretend that nothing ever happened. so please don’t embarrass meeeee <3
***YOU MUST REBLOG THIS POST TO ENTER - FROM NOW ON, “LIKES” WON’T COUNT. WE DO THIS SO THAT THE POST GETS SPREAD AROUND FASTER. THANK YOU BABIES!***